Mu Sigma Accused of Lowballing Prospects to Buy Out InvestorBy
Aon founder Pat Ryan's family alleges nine-figure swindle
Alleged scheme hinged on downplaying thriving firm's growth
Aon Corp. founder Patrick G. Ryan claims he was cheated out of hundreds of millions of dollars when Mu Sigma Inc. downplayed its own growth prospects in a ruse to buy back his investment company’s early stake in the fast-growing IT-services firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards