Rousseff Allies Said to Jump Ship as Brazil Crisis DeepensBy , , and
PMDB party expected to declare independence on Saturday
Party's legislators would be free to vote for impeachment
Senate leaders from Brazil’s biggest political party are pushing their colleagues in Congress to declare their independence from President Dilma Rousseff’s government, according to two people with direct knowledge of the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's