J&J Said to Sell Tasmanian Opium-Poppy Processor to SK CapitalBy
Tasmanian Alkaloids sale expected to be completed by mid-year
U.S. private equity firm already has contract-drug business
Johnson & Johnson has agreed to sell an opium-poppy processing business in the Australian state of Tasmania to U.S. private equity firm SK Capital Partners LP, according to a person familiar with the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's