European Bonds Advance as Investors Await ECB Policy DecisionBy
Swaps indicate a 10 bps deposit-rate cut is fully priced in
Bonds tumbled Dec. 3 even as ECB cut the rate as expected
European government bonds advanced as investors awaited the latest salvo in the European Central Bank’s attempt to reignite inflation in the euro region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself