Forint Resists ECB Boost as Hungary Central Bank Mulls Rate CutsBy
Currency weakens even as Polish zloty gains on ECB stimulus
Central banker says ready to take steps to spur inflation
The forint headed for a two-week low, ignoring new euro-area stimulus measures, as the National Bank of Hungary said more policy easing was needed to avoid stoking a further slowdown in inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion