Fed's Next Rate Move Splits Economists Looking Past March FOMCBy and
Fed to hold rates steady at March 15-16 policy meeting
Survey predicts the Fed's dot plot to show three hikes in 2016
The great American jobs machine keeps humming and inflation is finally stirring to life. Still, economists are split over how aggressively the Federal Reserve will signal its next interest-rate move when policy makers meet on March 15-16.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing