Draghi's Stimulus Effect Fizzles as Euro Rallies to Reverse DropBy and
ECB president says he sees no need for more interest-rate cuts
Daily price swing is widest since Dec. 3 central-bank meeting
It took less than 90 minutes for the euro to reverse all of the decline sparked by the European Central Bank’s package of monetary stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations