China's Local Governments Plan to Subsidize Rural Auto PurchasesBloomberg News
Previous subsidy program for rural buyers said to end in 2010
Incentives to be combined with purchase tax cut in October
Six Chinese provinces with a combined population exceeding the U.S. are among regions preparing to introduce subsidies for light-truck purchases, paving the way for an additional round of stimulus after a nationwide tax cut for auto purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License