Chicago Hands China $1.3 Billion Order for New Urban Train CarsBloomberg News
CSR Sifang pledged to build rail car assembly plant in Chicago
Deal is only China's second in the U.S. after Boston in 2014
Chicago’s transport authorities handed a $1.3 billion rail cars contract for the city’s "L" urban rail system to a unit of China’s CRRC Corp., the company’s second deal in the U.S. in 18 months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts