ChemChina's Syngenta Deal Divides Moody's, Fitch on Debt RisksBloomberg News
ChemChina debt-to-equity ratio was at 260% as of Sept. 30
Similar gauge for ChemChina's international peers was 61%
China National Chemical Corp.’s $43 billion deal to buy Syngenta AG is dividing credit raters on whether the company’s acquisition spree will load it with too much debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks