Carrefour Shares Falls as Retailer Fails to Reassure on ChinaBy
China won't rebound until the end of 2016, CEO Plassat says
Co. says it's still waiting for right moment to IPO Carmila
Carrefour SA shares fell in Paris after full-year profit growth at France’s largest retailer was held back by losses in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks