Carrefour Maintains Plan for IPO of Property Unit CarmilaBy
CFO says retailer waiting for right moment for property IPO
Grocer's 70 cent dividend is lower than Bloomberg forecast
Carrefour SA, France’s largest retailer, said it’s still waiting for the right moment for an initial public offering of its shopping mall property unit as it reported higher full-year profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day