Buffett's Gen Re Shuts Operations in Hong Kong, MelbourneBy
Four offices in U.S., Latvia also to close after global review
Reinsurer's property-casualty policy sales dropped in 2015
Gen Re, one of the giant reinsurance businesses at Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc., said it’s exiting property-casualty operations at six smaller locations amid a global reorganization.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's