Brazil Real, Stocks Gain on Report Prosecutors Seek Lula ArrestBy and
Ex-President Lula is accused in Sao Paulo of hiding assets
Central bank minutes send interest-rate swaps tumbling
Brazil’s real extended its best-in-the-world rally and stocks climbed as a news report that prosecutors requested a preventive arrest of Brazil’s former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva added to speculation that a change in government may be drawing closer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas