BHP Scales Back Canada Potash Spending Amid Commodities DownturnBy
Expenditure on Jansen project to drop to $200 million in 2016
Company confident long-term demand for potash remains strong
BHP Billiton Ltd., the world’s biggest mining company, is reducing spending on a potash mine in the Canadian prairies by about one-third amid the decline in global commodity prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's