Abe Aide Honda Says BOJ Will Add Easing Soon, But Not Next WeekBy
BOJ should use negative rate, asset purchase `combination'
Also signals Abe should look at freezing the sales-tax rate
The Bank of Japan should use a combination of a more-negative benchmark rate and enlarged asset purchases "some time before long" to help the economy, according to Etsuro Honda, an adviser to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas