`Just Wait' Becomes Lament for Traders Who See Draghi Rally FadeBy
After jumping as much as 3.7%, Euro Stoxx 50 closes down 1.5%
Index had its biggest intrday move on an ECB day since 2011
Benno Galliker spread his arms and stretched as the news of Mario Draghi’s latest stimulus package flashed on his screens Thursday afternoon. He was long stocks, and the market was rallying.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's