Yen Best Gainer on Stock Rout as Gundlach Objects to Minus RatesBy and
Currency is the best performer against dollar this week
Minus rates having unanticipated currency effect: Gundlach
The yen is the world’s best-performing currency this week as Asian equities extended losses set off by disappointing trade data in China Tuesday, counteracting the Bank of Japan’s negative interest-rate strategy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States