U.S. Antitrust Chief Concerned About CP Rail-Norfolk TrustDavid McLaughlin
The head of the Justice Department’s antitrust division said he’s concerned about the proposed voting trust structure Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. wants to use to acquire Norfolk Southern Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's