The China Intervention Trade Is Back as State Funds Battle BearsBloomberg News
Pattern of late-day rallies returns as index heavyweights jump
China stocks rose Tuesday even as weak data fueled global rout
The Chinese stock market has once again turned into a battleground for bearish investors and state-directed funds determined to spark a rally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks