Russia's Ruble Extends Biggest Monthly Gain as Crude AdvancesBy
Bank of Russia could send dovish message on rates: Rabobank
Currency's rally may continue until Fed meets: Union Bancaire
Russia’s ruble rose with oil, extending the biggest monthly gain in global markets and boosting speculation the Bank of Russia will resume cutting interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself