Resource-Exporter Currencies Climb as Commodities, Oil AdvanceBy
South African rand, Brazilian real lead gains against dollar
Gasoline futures surge as U.S. supplies fall, demand rises
The currencies of commodity-exporting nations rose as raw-materials prices climbed for the seventh time in the past eight days.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States