RBS Trading Head Nielsen Said to Exit as His Business ShrinksBy
Departure comes as CEO Ross McEwan shrinks the securities unit
Nielsen said set to leave the bank after more than two decades
Peter Nielsen, who rose up through Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc to run the trading business that the lender is now shrinking, is leaving after more than two decades at the company, said a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion