India Startup Cut off From Facebook After U.S. Rival's ProtestBy
Houzify Accuses Facebook of pulling plug without warning
U.S. rival Houzz filed trademark complaint in December
Houzify, a one-year-old home-decor startup backed by leading Indian technology industry names, said Facebook Inc. pulled the plug on its page after Sequoia Capital-backed rival Houzz Inc. complained of trademark infringements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’