Aussie Bond Bears Held Hostage by DraghiBy
Aussie 10-year yield is more than 10 times that of German bund
Analysts cut forecasts by 20 basis points in past month
If you want a steer on why Australian bond analysts have made their biggest cuts to yield forecasts in a year, look overseas to experiments by central bankers in Europe and Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License