Robots Are the Future of FukushimaBy
Stricken prefecture sees revitalization on `Innovation Coast'
Local government hopes to foster renewable energy industry
Japan is spending more than $1 billion to relaunch the area around the wrecked Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear plant as the country’s “Innovation Coast.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says