Facebook Signs Up Google for Open Compute Data-Center InitiativeBy
Search giant brings tech know-how to standardization efforts
Goal is to develop more cost-effective specifications
Facebook Inc. is gaining a powerful new ally -- Google -- in its quest to popularize low-cost systems to handle the massive amount of information flowing through corporate data centers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's