Japan Court Bars Operation of Two Kansai Electric ReactorsBy
Kansai Electric's nuclear unit to begin shutdown on March 10
Government stands by plan to have nuclear part of energy mix
A Japanese district court issued an injunction preventing Kansai Electric Power Co. from operating two nuclear reactors at its Takahama plant in western Japan, undermining Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s effort to promote a return to nuclear power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’