Coal Is Losing the Battle for the U.S. Market — BadlyBy
So much has changed since September. Just five months ago, coal and gas were neck and neck for their share of U.S. power generation. Now, coal generation has fallen so fast that some days even nuclear power sees more action.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single