China Stocks Pare Losses on Suspected Late Buying by State FundsBy and
Copper, steel and coal producers lead declines in Shanghai
CLSA says Chinese stocks may retreat when NPC meeting ends
Chinese stocks pared losses in the last half an hour of trading as suspected state-backed fund buying offset declines by commodity producers after oil and metal prices slumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License