Hedge Fund Balyasny Asia Head Abraham Said to Be LeavingBy
Firm is notifying clients and service providers of change
Firm invested about $3 billion in Asia as of June 2015
Balyasny Asset Management’s Asia head Avinash Abraham is leaving the $9.6 billion hedge-fund firm after more than six years, said a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States