Wells Fargo Said to Join Swaps Revival as Funds Clamor to HedgeBy and
Bank plans to trade the derivatives as soon as next quarter
Investors are increasingly eager to short, hedge credit
A little bit of fear can be good for Wall Street trading desks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single