VW Seeks to Mend Rift With Workers as Emissions Probe WidensBy
Some 20,000 staff gather Tuesday at Wolfsburg car factory
Workers say they shouldn't pay the price for emissions scandal
Volkswagen AG’s leaders appealed to workers to back restructuring efforts, seeking to mend an internal rift as the carmaker faced a widening probe into the emissions-cheating scandal by German prosecutors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks