The Risky Japan Funds Sparking Financial Regulator ConcernBy and
Funds bundle investments in stocks, bonds, exchange rates
FSA sees `mismatch' between risky products, elderly buyers
Japan’s financial regulator is concerned that banks and securities companies are selling complex funds that charge high fees to individuals who may not understand the risks, and it’s talking to the firms about whether the sales are appropriate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing