Oaktree Capital Said to Revisit $1 Billion Cyanco Exit PlanBy and
Investment firm working with Deutsche Bank on options
Cyanco makes materials used to separate gold from ore
Oaktree Capital Group LLC, the investment group founded by billionaire Howard Marks, is getting ready to restart a sale process of sodium cyanide maker Cyanco Holding Corp., said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards