Nigerian Growth Slows to 2.1% as Oil, Manufacturing SufferBy and
Economy expanded 2.8% in 2015, the slowest place since 1999
Non-oil industry grew 3.1%, little changed from third quarter
Growth in Nigeria, Africa’s biggest economy and oil exporter, slowed in the fourth quarter as crude revenue fell and manufacturers struggled amid a shortage of foreign-exchange for imports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks