Lansdowne Hedge Fund Boosts Bet Against Air-Bag Maker TakataMasatsugu Horie
Takata CEO and family-run firm own about 60% of company
Takata's air bags are behind biggest U.S. safety recall
Lansdowne Partners stepped up bets against Takata Corp., speculating that the share price will fall as the Japanese air-bag supplier at the center of a global safety crisis prepares to present its restructuring plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards