India's Rupee Slides Most in Three Weeks as Rally Seen OverdoneBy
Currency halts 6-day winning streak, longest since December
India to auction debt limits to foreign investors Tuesday
India’s rupee halted a six-day advance on speculation some investors judged the currency’s gains to be excessive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's