Shrinking Barclays Said in Talks to Cut London Office SpaceBy
Barclays Plc, the lender cutting about 1,200 investment-bank jobs, is in talks to sublease office space in London’s Canary Wharf financial district to the U.K. government, three people familiar with the talks said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts