U.S. Stocks, Commodities Gain as Euro Erases Drop Before ECBBy and
S&P 500 climbs on seventh anniversary of bull market run
Crude tops $38 after data shows gasoline inventories dropped
U.S. stocks and commodities gained, while the euro erased losses as investors speculated on the size and scope of any additional stimulus from the European Central Bank. Treasuries fell, while crude rallied.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks