Wells Fargo Said to Expand in Credit Swaps as Clients HedgeBy and
Bank plans to trade the derivatives as soon as next quarter
Investors are increasingly eager to short, hedge credit
Wells Fargo & Co. plans to ramp up trading in derivatives that allow investors to bet against companies’ debt, the latest sign of growing interest in a market that many had abandoned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts