U.S. Appeals Apple Win in Brooklyn iPhone Encryption BattleBy
Prosecutors tell federal judge magistrate's ruling was wrong
Apple has extracted data `dozens of times before,' U.S. says
Apple Inc. agreed to unlock a drug dealer’s iPhone before abruptly changing course in October after a judge said he wanted more information from the company before issuing a warrant, federal prosecutors said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's