Trump Tower Funded by Rich Chinese Who Invest Cash for VisasBy
New Jersey building partly funded via controversial visa plan
Video to sell it to investors is subtitled in Chinese
Throughout his presidential campaign, Donald Trump has attacked China and warned about the dangers of deficient immigrant screening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day