Premier Oil Shares Gain on Plans to Merge North Sea OperationsBy
CEO Tony Durrant comments in interview with Financial Times
Premier Oil's full-year loss widened after crude slumped
Premier Oil Plc advanced the most in almost three weeks after the North Sea explorer told the Financial Times it’s planning to merge operations with some rivals to cut costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License