In Testy Debate, Clinton Echoes Sanders’ Anger, But Not Too Much
For weeks, Hillary Clinton resisted joining Bernie Sanders’ calls for Michigan's governor to resign over the Flint water crisis. She stayed practical: meeting with residents, raising awareness, asking Congress to back a $200 million plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders