Hungary Mandates Pro-Government Ads for Banks in Loan ProgramBy
Hungary is ordering lenders to run pro-government advertisements if they publicize a new subsidized mortgage program, according to a decree issued by Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s cabinet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License