China Transport Shares Rise After Premier Li Pledges GrowthBloomberg News
NDRC unveils three-year plan to grow transport networks
Infrastructure spending a familiar way of supporting growth
Chinese transportation and infrastructure-related stocks rose after the country’s premier pledged at the country’s annual parliamentary meetings to give top priority to growth and development, with infrastructure and fixed asset investment central to that strategy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap