China's Small-Cap Stocks Rise, Yuan Weakens After NPC OmissionsBy
Policy makers fail to mention IPO reforms, yuan support steps
Plan to make development a top priority boosts builders
For investors reacting to China’s annual policy road-map, it’s what authorities didn’t say that mattered most.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's