Brokers and Big Oil Fight Obama Rush to Make Rules by May CutoffBy
Rules imposed on or after May 17 have higher risk of repeal
Mandates touch on investment advice and workplace safety
The Obama administration is in a mad rush to draft regulations before the clock runs out and an obscure law makes it easier for foes in Congress to repeal rules they don’t like.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single