Brazil Bulls Finding Silver Lining as Bears Lurk in Bond MarketBy and
Country's local bonds have plunged 40% in past three years
Brazil debt yields top 14% amid negative rates around world
After Brazil saddled bond investors with losses of 34 percent in the past three years, the nation’s debt market has become one of the most contentious battlegrounds between bulls and doomsayers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap